EAWD'19 Call for Papers
Worldwide, the automotive industry is undergoing a major technological transformation. A strong rollout of hybridized and pure electric cars is expected to happen within the next years.
The electrification of the powertrain, and its development and manufacturing process, are key aspects of this mobility transformation. How will consumer demand and legal regulations influence drivetrain development? Which new all-wheel drive concepts will be necessary to serve the market needs? What role will AWD play in future powertrains? Moreover, how will electrification influence these developments?
Under the motto "New Energy for All-Wheel Drive", leading specialists will take a look at the future of all-wheel drive technologies.
Do you want to be part of this discussion and contribute to our exciting program? Then please, submit your abstract here until 18 January 2019. We look forward to your ideas!
- Modern AWD Concepts
- AWD Components and Systems
- Electriﬁcation of the Powertrain and the Impact on AWD
- Mild Hybrid (48V/63V) – More than traction aid?
- HEV / PHEV / Series Hybrid / BEV
- DHP / DHT
- Scalability, Modular Platform Strategies
- Growing Complexity of Powertrains, System Integration
- Autonomous Driving and All-Wheel Drive
- Energy Management, Storage and Recuperation
- Software Functions to support diversified OEM Branding and varying End Consumer Requirements
- Safety Aspects in AWD
- Product Development Aspects, Testing, Tensor Technology, Integration, Functional Safety
- Driveability and Control Strategies
- Alternatives to AWD
- Klaus Lippitsch, Magna Powertrain / Chair
- Gabriel Beldie, BorgWarner
- Mario Brunner, AVL List
- Carsten Bünder, Magna Powertrain
- Peter Fischer, Technical University Graz
- Ron Frawley, Magna Powertrain
- Florian Grün, Montanuniversität Leoben
- Andreas Mair, GKN
- Stefano Melzi, Politecnico di Milano
- Walter Sackl, Magna Powertrain
- Karsten Stahl, Technical University Munich
- Dieter Sommer, Magna Steyr (retired)
- Wenzhe Wei, HASCO Magna Electric Drive System
Please use the following link to hand in your paper as well as your personal contact information. The abstract can have a maximum of 2,500 characters and has to be uploaded in English.
As soon as your paper is selected as a topic for the EAWD'19 Congress, we will provide you with detailed instructions for your ﬁnal presentation and further documents to be delivered.
- Length of presentation: 20 minutes + 10 minutes discussion
- Presentation slides: English
- Presentation language: German or English
- Simultaneous translation available
Conference fee for speakers
Conference speakers have free admission to the conference on May 9 & 10, 2019.
- Submission of paper proposal due by January 18th, 2019.
- Author informed of proposal acceptance latest by March 1st, 2019.
- Submission of CV and speaker’s portrait image by March 15th, 2019.
- Submission of a ﬁnal presentation by April 6th, 2019.
Do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions.
Project Lead EAWD CongressSend e-mail